Damn itcl to hell.

Martin Pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 27 11:38:40 CDT 2001

> Sorry to bug people with this what must be a very trivial question. I've
> got a Mandrake 8.0 installation and have been trying in vain to get
> CodeWeavers Wine (preview #3) installed. I've downloaded and installed the
> 'blessed' version of itcl from the CodeWeaver's website
> (itcl-8.3.2-7mdk.i586.rpm) and am still getting the itcl not found error
> when I try to run winesetup.
>
> Anyone else got this problem despite installing the correct version of

good news: codeweavers-wine release 4 is no longer dependent on any
tcl/tk/itcl stuff.

well, i want to ask: is there somebody who have dual-boot linux+winXP machine
and can easily test new version of winesetuptk? i just completely
reimplemented the detection of windows partitions and need to test if winXP
detection works fine, but don't have any suitable machine around.

thanks!
martin