Diablo II - Lord of Destruction Expansion

Bjorn bjorn at sparta.lu.se.NOSPAM
Mon Jul 30 17:21:04 CDT 2001

Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> BTW, did you test with WineX's server ? They are the guys that coded this
> new version of DDraw in Wine :-)

I compared the diffs and there is nothing that differs in the dpalette
code.. but I found this comment:

    /* we could defer hpal creation until we need it,
     * but does anyone have a case where it would be useful? */
    This->hpal = CreatePalette((const LOGPALETTE*)&(This->palVersion));

heh

I'll see if I can hack something out of it.. waiting for winex to
compile but since there are almost no diffs in the actual ddraw code
between the winex and winehq versions I don't expect miracles

/Bjorn