App doesn't react

The Ghost In The Machine ewill at
Tue Jul 31 09:49:23 CDT 2001

In, Bram Schoenmakers
<news at>
on Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:08:44 GMT
<9k4487$jet$1 at>:
>Problem solved, just downloaded another version of Wine. Not that
>anyone here even replied to my prob... :-(

Well, I for one sorry to hear that, but Wine is a fairly dynamic product
and a bug reported in an older version may have been fixed in a newer one.

For those who are adventurous, one can always checkout from the
anonymous CVS server; see (somewhere) for the details.

Wine is also an all-volunteer effort; it can always use more volunteers. :-)

ewill at -- insert random misquote here
                    [ ] Check here to always compile your own software.