Speed problem with Wine...

ANDREW HUR andykor at elim.net
Tue Jul 3 01:24:35 CDT 2001

Thank you for reply my stupid question.  ^^

I am a real beginner at Wine and also I am tried of using Windows.

Therefore, I try to use Wine instead of using Windows.

However I heard that Wine is very slow from my friend.

That's why I had to post that kind of question to news group.

If you don't mind, would you like to tell me more specificully your answer?

I will be very appriciate your help.

Sincerely Andrew *^^*

news:3B415E49.F8284E92 at alumni.psu.edu...