Matlab

Eike Lantzsch eikelan at gmx.net
Tue Jul 3 09:54:32 CDT 2001

Uwe Bonnes wrote:
>  Andrea Baccin 'HPEvangelist' <andreabaccin at libero.it> wrote:
> : Nell'articolo <9hs0lu$skf$1 at sun27.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de>, "Uwe Bonnes"
> : <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> ha scritto:
>
> :> Andrea Baccin 'HPEvangelist' <andreabaccin at libero.it> wrote: : Hi all,
[...]
> :> : Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
> :> Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
> :> Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
> :> err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0
> :> addr : 0x406cec35ash
> :>
> :> : Anyone can help?
> :> Yes: http://www.winehq.com
> :>
> :> Your problem is a FAQ entry.
>
> : Do you mean to add "serial" ="xxxxx-xxx" to wine.conf?
> : I forgot to tell that I've already do that!
>
>  No: "not accessible from a DOS drive" means you didn't edit  ~/.wine/config
>  the right way .
>
>  Bye

This or something similar should help:

[Drive H]
"Path" = "/"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "my-root"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

Maybe you want to be more choosy to what to allow Wine access.

But _please_: make it a habit to read the documentation anyway.
Otherwise you'll run into many problems - not only technical ones ;-)

Regards, Ike