winelib problems with .configure

Steve Ledford sledford_98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:39:50 CDT 2001

OK, I did some deeper searching in the archives and found the solution
to the ATL problem. Now I am stuck on the MFC and based on what I am
reading I must recompile a winelib version of MFC with a butt-load of
mods to the original source to get it to compile. Is there an easier
way, and are there tips on what to ifdef, etc? Kind of a major
deterant to using winelib if everyone has to make their own mods each
time without at least tips and pointers or come kind of example.

Thanks