how to uninstall wine

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 09:39:42 CDT 2001

not a problem.

goto the /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib, and the /usr/local/include
directories(or other if you did not use the default) one at a time.
sort them by date.  all the wine files will be together this way.
find one or two that you know are from from wine.  note the date and
time on file.  use that to determine which files to remove.

an easy way to do this is with midnight commander, mc.

this assumes that you were not compiling multipule packages and
installing them at the same time.