Porting MS Structured Exception Handling to Linux.

John Johnson jjohnson at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:23:42 CDT 2001

This is Tervel from a different account.

Actually, I am not using wine.  The reason is mainly that when I started
this project about a month and a half ago, I did not know about wine.  Also
part of the reason is that I wanted to intimately familiarize myself with
linux, POSIX, etc.  Anyways, I am not averse to using wine, and if I have
to, I will.  However, if I just figure out how to do this one little stack
modification assembly thing, everything will be great because it's the last
little bit of the porting effort.

news:yuqitgyilrz.fsf at mizar.ping.uio.no...