How to I fix undefined symbol: _glapi_Context error?

B W bw at email.email
Thu Jul 12 14:50:48 CDT 2001

I also can't run wine anymore (since about February)
due to this error.

 > err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to lead .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll:
 > /usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so.3: undefined symbol: _glapi_Context
 > Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'

I am not using any NVIDIA drivers.  I did not get any
complaints compiling.  I am using Mandrake8.0.

I would like to know how to disable OpenGL if that would
help.  If there is any solution that allows Wine to work
normally I would like that, too, but it seems impossible
as noone has any information about this error.

-Brian