Automatically detect win32 binaries?

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 07:19:36 CDT 2001

in short, Yes.
I would not recomend it on any machine that is attached to the net.

This is done thru the Linux kernel, and will require a recompile.
when you are going through the configure menu there is an option to
automaticly launch non-native(or something like that) binaries(ie java
and wine)  you will need to turn this on.  this was in the 2.2 kernel.
 i have not seen it in 2.4, but i'm sure it's still there somewhere.

good luck and
	let's be careful out there.

phrostie