Running two win programs with Wine

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jul 19 10:28:21 CDT 2001

Manolis Tzanidakis <mtzanidakis at yahoo.com> wrote:
: Hello everyone,
: we have a windows program, called Assist that needs Acrobat Reader to run
: completely since it is basically a PDF viewer. This programs has plugins for
: Acrobat. I can run successfully Assist & Acrobat reader separately but
: Assist cannot run Acrobat by itself, I get a message that Acrobat is not
: running.
: Is it possible to do this with wine ?

Probably this needs inter-process messaging, and that doesn't work in the
moment. It seem Alexandre is working on that, but don't hold your breath

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de