Display problems with Freelance Graphics & Notes under Wine

Scott Gaskins sgaskins at interserv.com
Fri Jul 20 08:19:58 CDT 2001

I have been trying to use Freelance Graphics under Wine for a long time
(since Oct 2000 :), but I cannot seem to get the display stuff working
correctly.  I always get text splattered over top of other text when
trying to view existing .PRZ files.  This happens in both Freelance and
in Lotus Notes (when Notes is trying to display a file attachment of the
.prz persuasion).

A quick Google search turned up an old patch that may be relevant:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2000/10/0100.html

Does anyone know if this has been applied to the current Wine RPMs?
Because I am still seeing the problem with very recent drops of Wine
(062901 and 070701).

Thanks,
Scott Gaskins
sgaskins at us.ibm.com