wine20010629 XDestroyWindow error

root niptastic at
Fri Jul 20 11:41:47 CDT 2001

Has anyone seen this error?

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  4 (X_DestroyWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x1e0009b
  Serial number of failed request:  1280

I get this error in Freelance Graphics when hitting the Create Blank
Presentation button on the opening Wizard Dialog.

I searched through the wine source 06/29/2001 and didnt run into this
error message anywhere.

Thoughts?  Suggestions for dubbugging this are appreciated.