Removing My Computer from desktop

Mini Mike hemstock at
Sun Jul 22 05:17:55 CDT 2001

I think this can be done in windows 95/98 using a program called poledit.exe
found on the windows CD.

"Yevgeniy Reznik" <yreznik at> wrote in message
news:4e8934f2.0107180741.20c1c1a3 at
> Does anyone know how to remove My Computer from desktop, using regedit?

More information about the wine-users mailing list