X11 error running wine-20010629

daedalus at freemail.it daedalus at freemail.it
Wed Jul 25 05:47:44 CDT 2001

unfortunately I have not traced it yet,
I have read your suggestions on how to do it,
but my configuration prevents me from starting the debbuger which is
outside a dos volume.
I hope I will get useful information soon,
this is the error I get when I try copy text from an Xterm window to
clipboard while Agent is running (started in background from the same
Xterm):

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request:  24 (X_ConvertSelection)
Resource id in failed request:  0x0
Serial number of failed request:  126694

I have already reported problems with cut&paste from non-running wine
windows to a wine running Agent  window: in the worst case I cannot
paste text at all, but  Agent has never crashed like it does in
20010629