Key mapping problem (Endnote)

Neil Coffey neil at ox.compsoc.net
Thu Jul 26 05:37:52 CDT 2001

Dear fellow Wine users,

It was to my recent delight that I found that EndNote 3 will
work usably under Wine. However, it does seem to display
a slightly odd problem when certain keys are pressed.

In essence, the problem seems to be that certain keys,
when pressed, generate two keystrokes. So for example,
pressing RETURN moves down two lines, pressing BACKSPACE
deletes two characters, pressing TAB moves down two fields
in a dialogue. Pressing SPACE appears to have the odd effect
of generating a space followed by the figure '1'.

Has anyone had similar problems with other programs,
and does anyone have any ideas about how this problem
might be remedied?

Neil