wine + OpenGL + Counter-Strike

Bence Fejervari bentse at sch.bme.hu
Tue Jun 5 17:57:16 CDT 2001

Hi,

I'm trying to install wine with OpenGL for a week now... I'm beginning to
go mad... :(

I tried to compile wine many times. I use XFree86 4.0.2 and nVIDIA
1.0-1251 driver (with ASUS V3400 card, nVIDIA TNT).

If anybody have working wine with Half-Life + Counter Strike, please send
me the output of wine's ./configure, a wine.conf, an XF86Config file and
the output of `ldconfig -p`.

I think I miss some libs or have wrong libs on or I just have a badly
configured X/wine.
Maybe my libOSMesa.so files are linked to the wrong place
(libOSMesa.so.3.3 on my machine). The same situation with libopengl32.so.
I heard I should link it to libGL.so, but it didn't work...

OpenGL is working well on my system, I can play Unreal Tournament and
xcsreensaver's OpenGL savers run well...

I hope somebody will be able to help me...

Thanks,
	Bence

--
  Bence Fejervari