Wine installer

Peter Kirk pwk.linuxfan at gmx.de
Fri Jun 15 12:34:49 CDT 2001

I did not do the script, but I had a look at my alias as user, sure enough I
have:
alias which='type -p'
this is on SuSE7.2, and I did not put it there. So, to come back to the main
topic, why on earth does wineinstall think I have wine (I run the wineinstall
as root, of course, so wineinstall gets more than an empty path)

Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2001 17:16 schrieben Sie: