Location of the config-file

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Jun 17 17:39:48 CDT 2001

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Ove Kaaven wrote:

> I thought "the doco" was mostly already fixed, several references to any
> global config have already been removed, as Wine doesn't have any now.

I guess I might have skipped some doco-only patches, thinking I would
catch them with the next ftp release, or just missed it entirely.

I am still not back on my feet, but more or less in my right mind now
for the first time since 27 April when someone was kind enough to break
both my legs and call an ambulance for me.

Have we done wine.man.in, wine.conf.man.in, and README?

Doesn't this sort of make "man wine.conf" a misnomer?

Lawson
---cut here---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.