Word 2000

Andrew Dixon andrew.dixon at seranoa.com
Wed Jun 20 09:20:31 CDT 2001

Hi All,
I'm really new to wine and I was interested in using it so that I can
write my documentation in Word 2000 and kill the evil half of my hard
drive.

I've been running into some problems getting it to work though and I was
wondering if anyone had any advice on the best way to set this up.  I've
tried to install wine and run the Word executable that lives on the
Windows installation on my hard drive but that complains that there is
no window's installer installed.  I believe wine is set up correctly
because solitare works just fine.

If anybody has any hints, tips, pointers, etc. . . please let me know.
Some direction on where to start in the documentation would be helpful
too.

thanks,
Andy