Damn itcl to hell.

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Jun 21 07:59:13 CDT 2001

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Jonathan Wight wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bug people with this what must be a very trivial question. I've got
> a Mandrake 8.0 installation and have been trying in vain to get CodeWeavers
> Wine (preview #3) installed. I've downloaded and installed the 'blessed'
> version of itcl from the CodeWeaver's website (itcl-8.3.2-7mdk.i586.rpm) and
> am still getting the itcl not found error when I try to run winesetup.
>
> Anyone else got this problem despite installing the correct version of itcl?
>
> Thanks.
>
>     Jon.

OHHH!  Is this in ./configure?  I don't have winesetup, so I guess it is
a codeweavers helper script or so.  If it is trying to build wine from
source, cd to the root of the wine source tree (maybe /usr/src/wine ?
/usr/src/[w|W]ine-yyyymmdd ? and rm config.cache and try again.

I guess this is a codeweavers problem not a wine problem:  I don't have
any itcl as I know of and build and run wine without any trouble that I
haven't sent a patch for these last 4 years.

Lawson

---Just guessing---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.