LANG=en_US, Xlib: connnection errors

Chaz Kiser earthwormandfire at linuxfreemail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:18:50 CDT 2001

This is odd but I'm trying to get the most elementary sides of WINE down.  I
have gotten it to attempt to run write.exe out of my windows directory.  but
upon doing so it comes up with the LANG errors which I don't think is
catastrophic. (I might be wrong) and then it comes up with these errors:
Xlib: Invalid MIT_MAGIC_COOKIE-1 key
wine: Can't open display: :0
the latter three errors I presume is what is keeping me from running even
the most simple programs.  I desperately want to get wine to run quickbooks
2000 pro so I can forget about windows but so far, no luck at all.

chaz