Fixed window problem (old)

Eike Lantzsch eikelan at gmx.net
Thu Jun 28 09:56:33 CDT 2001

I hope you agree that I rather try to keep different probs
in different threads.

Here is a problem with a fixed size window in a VB3 application.
The window is too short to show all three buttons and the lowest
text box. The functionality is there. I can enter text into
this so called "Project-Window" and press enter. The new
project is generated and I can work with it.
This is merely a cosmetic problem.
So if anybody bothers to look into it
he can find screenshots here:
http://www.geocities.com/cgelantzsch/screenshot.html

the wine log with +relay,+win can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/cgelantzsch/debuglog.html

Please feel free to tell me if you rather prefer to have me
posting excerpts of the log to this newsgroup.

Regards, Ike
--
        . .                     Eike Lantzsch
       <___>                    CdC 1489 ASUNCION PY