Finale and Maestro fonts

Joris Taupier joris at yachmat.com
Thu Jun 28 14:27:31 CDT 2001

I have been successful in installing and running Finale 2000 with Wine.
The only - major - problem is that the music symbols are replaced by
squares (like the default symbol caracter), making the music unreadable!  I
thought that importing the Maestro fonts with DrakeFont (Mandrake 8.0) and
making them available to the system would help, but it doesn't.  I have
tried to add :
Alias0 "Maestro" ,"--maestro-", subst

to my wine.conf file, but it doesn't help.

Has anyone experienced / fixed / heard of the same problem?  Finale is my
last tie to the evil side of my hard drive.

Joris

--
"Le trombone, c'est joli" - S. Gainsbourg