Amstrad 1640 Emulator Wanted for Windows

Ghislain L xyzzy at foo.bar
Thu Mar 1 04:00:01 CST 2001

As a true AOLer, you posted in HTML (hey, nice mauve font!) without
punctuation an offtopic message in a usenet group. Unfortunately, you forgot
to put your post IN UPPERCASE. Don't you know AOLers ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE
LIKE THIS ? And don't forget you are supposed to post it at least twice,
demand a direct email response, and yell in the newsgroup if nobody answers.
I hope, you'll do better next time.

Get a life, loser.