Need help building wine

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Mar 3 01:11:12 CST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Tommy Bregar wrote:

> P.S. Im running Mandrake 7.2 the full install
> Tommy Bregar <dudemanvox at netzero.net> wrote in message
> news:WT_n6.4405$hr4.831345 at news.uswest.net...
> > I recently downloaded the wine source from codeweavers.com that is
> supposed
> > to have openGL support. I dont have yacc, so i tried to substitute bison.
> > bison installed right, but flex cant find it and so wont compile, so in
> > short i cant compile the wine source any ideas?
> >  Thanks in advance,
> >     Tommy

I should think the full install would have included bison.
I might be able to debug from an error message, preferably with some
context, but I am sorry, I can't debug from your comments.

As a general panacea, any time you change, add or delete anything in the
gnu toolchain, you should "rm config.cache" at the root of the wine
source tree and rerun ./configure before you conclude that it won't
compile.  You have, after all, changed the environment make
relies on ./configure to tell it about.

Lawson

If you don't want my peaches, then don't shake my tree.
---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.