missing driver for CDAUDIO?

Chauveau stef at asimov.chello.nl
Sun Mar 4 10:21:22 CST 2001

Hi,

I try to install LBA2 (Little Big Adventure 2) with wine.

The installation process works well but the game itself ask me
to insert the LBA2 cdrom but do not recognize it.

I have to following error several times:
> fixme:mci:MCI_LoadMciDriver Couldn't load driver for type CDAUDIO.
> If you don't have a windows installation accessible from Wine,
> you perhaps forgot to create a [mci] section in system.ini

Where can I find this system.ini? Is it the 'config' in my .wine
directory? If yes, what should be the content of this [mci] section?

Configuration details:
  - wine 20010216 without an existing Windows system.
  - debian (unstable)
  - XFree 4.02