some keys do not work

root gpurper at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:47:41 CST 2001

Hi folks,
I have the problem that 3 keys do not work within any of my wine
applications. This is a general problem. It is not limited to special
edit fields.

The keys are:
Alt-Gr 8 = [
Alt-Gr 9 = ]
Alt-Gr q = @

All other Alt-Gr keys do work fine, e.g. Alt-Gr 7 = {.

Within native Linux environment all those keys do work fine !

Since I did not find any other people with this problem I guess it is a
tiny little configuration problem. Any help or hint welcome.

My System:
SuSe 7, Kernel 2.2.16, Xfree3, Wine 20001202, Windowsless installation,
German keyboard layout, Toshiba Tecra 8100 (Notebook)

Guido