Window position in managed mode

Ian Schmidt irsman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 10:05:46 CST 2001

In article <97ug9u$3en$2 at s1.uklinux.net>,
Richard Spandit <richard.news at spandit.uklinux.net> wrote:
>When starting, for example, FreeCell in managed more, the program opens with
>the top of the window out of the top of my screen (i.e. the top corner of my
>desktop coincides with the top-left of the menu bar). It's not a huge
>problem, but I can't move the program...

Assuming you're using KDE2 (this Wine bug only happens with it AFAIK) you
can hold down Alt and drag the window to "safety".  (If you've
reconfigured KDE's keymappings from the defaults, you're on your own :)

--
Ian Schmidt - ischmidt [at] cfl [dot] rr [dot] com
WINE Screenshots: http://wine.godmonkey.com/