undefined symbol: wine_ldt_copy

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Mar 6 11:19:18 CST 2001

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, George Geller wrote:

> Lawson:
>
> Thanks for the help.  The information about nm was new to me.  I knew there
> had to be a tool like that, but I didn't know what it would be.  I tried
> man -k ldconfig, but that didn't lead me to nm.

"man -k symbol" will find nm for you next time you lose it.  Or
"[p]info binutils"  :-)

> The reason I'm using wine-20000725-2.i386.rpm is that I wanted to run the
> old RedAlert game.  I haven't been able to get to to work with up-to-date
> versions of wine, so I thought I'd try an older one.  I works almost
> perfectly for me using wine-20000213-2.i386.rpm on a RedHat 6.2 system.  The
> only problem so far is that the sound has some echoing.
>
> George

Use what works, I guess, but you might check the current version from
time to time.  Sooner or later it may work again.

Lawson

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."
                -- Donald Knuth

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.