Starcraft crashes

John Spiegel mithrir at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 16:26:15 CST 2001

I have used Starcraft under wine for a long time, and
I have just learned to put up with random crashes.
The only version of wine I have gotten to work is
ancient (991212)!  I have tried more recent versions,
but I haven't been able to get them running at all.

Is there a wine that doesn't crash randomly running
starcraft?  What wine do you use for starcraft?

(BTW, there seems to be a real lack of recent
starcraft under linux info.  All the howtos are
ancient!  Is there a current source of info that i
have missed?)