Excel on Wine

Sats satheesh at imrglobal.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 11:53:25 CST 2001

Hi,

I happen to get the same error for Redhat linux as well and i tried the
ldconfig stuff but still I get the error.
I actually used winemaker to create a configure file and thats what is
giving me the error of ntdll not found.
Also any ideas where I can get the mfc,atl includes for wine?

thanks in advance
sats

news:3AA65368.1363EDCB at rcarson.gsfc.nasa.gov...