ODBC support

Ulrich Czekalla ulrich.czekalla at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 7 14:53:25 CST 2001

ODBC is simply a standard interface. The odbc dll in Wine simply acts
as a proxy dll that load your systems configured odbc driver.

Try www.unixodbc.org. After you install it and have it configured you
can use the gui utilities to set up connections and they  should show
up in your wine application.

Wine loads the odbc driver library pointed to by the environment variable
LIB_ODBC_DRIVER_MANAGER or libodbc.so.

I haven't set this up in a while but I have had connections working
successfully under Paradox.

/Ulrich