Illustrator 7.0 worked . . . once?

LPankonin lpankonin at home.com
Wed Mar 7 23:50:28 CST 2001

Hi,

The first time I tried to run Adobe Illustrator 7 under wine it worked fine
(other than it wouldn't open or save any files). Now, it gives me an error
message: "Unable to find AIRes.dll. Please reinstall application." The file
AIRes.dll is right where it's supposed to be. Any ideas?

My system: RedHat 7, (sorry, I don't know which version of wine -- probably
the one that's bundled with RH7), Intel Celeron 400, on a laptop.

I noticed a posting back in December from Jaakko that said that Illustrator
was almost useable. Anyone else got it running?

LP