fixeme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np

Christopher Morgan cmorgan at wpi.edu
Thu Mar 8 11:02:29 CST 2001

What program are you trying to run?  As has been explained on here before,
the fixme's about pthreads are harmless and the console fixme may also not
be causing any problems.  Also, what version of wine are you trying to
run?  I'm not sure what the current state of Dos support is, Ove Kaaven is
someone that could answer that question.

Chris