Can't get RedAlert working

Mini Mike hemstock at x-stream.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 12:28:29 CST 2001

I'm sorry, I can't help you with Red Alert, but please can I ask you how you
got it to install?  I've tried running autorun.exe, which says that it isn't
running under windows 95, and I've tried running setup.exe, which says that
it can't find all of the files and to run setup from the CD (which I am
doing.)  Who knows, if I get it to work I might be able to help you....

Many thanks,

Mini.

news:J8jm6.4590$gc7.324796 at bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...