General tweaking tips for wine?

Martin Wolters martinw at atc.creative.com
Mon Mar 12 12:28:31 CST 2001

That's how I did it:
Check the output from wine and see which dll's cause trouble. Replace those
dll's with original MS dll's. Change your wine configuration. (Switch from
buildin to native for the particular dll.) Iterate on this process.

-M

PS.: I should note, that I am not a programmer. So debugging the wine source
code seems to be no option for me. I know that simply replacing the dll's does
not help further development efforts. But I am not sure how ele I could do that.
Sorry.

--
Martin Wolters
Creative ATC