Checkpoint Firewall 4.1 Admin Gui

Salvatore Innanone ninetyninewaystodie at lycos.com
Tue Mar 13 11:49:08 CST 2001

I need to run the CheckPoint Firewall 4.1 Admin GUI at work, the 4.0 wines wonderfully...but 4.1 dumps out with the following (even when I changed flags), if anyone can help it's greatly appreciated...

Dump is:

wine --debugmsg warn+dll /mnt/c/Program\ Files/CheckPoint/Policy\ Editor/program/FwPolicy.exe --winver win98
Warning: could not find wine.conf [Drive x] entry for current working directory /; starting in windows directory.
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for WSOCK32.dll.1113, setting to 0xdeadbeef
Can't open MIDI device '/dev/sequencer' ! (No such device). If your program needs this (probably not): load MIDI sequencer kernel driver !
err:msg:DispatchMessageA BeginPaint not called on WM_PAINT for hwnd 0b88!
fixme:reg:RegFlushKey (8c): stub
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot flags 1 not implemented
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
Can't open MIDI device '/dev/sequencer' ! (No such device). If your program needs this (probably not): load MIDI sequencer kernel driver !
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
fixme:win32:DEVICE_Open Unknown VxD DRWATSON.VXD