sysmetrics.c:42: SYSMETRICS_Init: Assertion hdc' failed.

Ville Herva vherva at niksula.cs.hut.fi
Thu Mar 15 02:14:12 CST 2001

In article <slrn9b0oln.3fu.vherva at hilarious.cs.hut.fi>, Ville Herva wrote:
> In article <slrn9avsap.3fu.vherva at hilarious.cs.hut.fi>, Ville Herva wrote:
> > In article <3aafea68.896238 at news.freesbee.fr>, g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> > >
> > > Try again with current Cvs. I see a new patch that looks suspiciously as
> > > if it was trying to fix this very problem.
> >
> > I'm afraid it didn't fix it.
> >
> > The same log with the newest CVS:
> > http://v.iki.fi/~vherva/wine-2.log
>
> Just verified that a complete

(...)

> Do you need the program? It is available at
> http://www.viasys.com/VIDVM/Index_fin.html

Uh, I'll have to take that back. The newest version seems to work almost
perfectly. (Printing or saving the opengl picture is the only thing that
doesn't work and as a minor incovenience, the render window frames are
overdrawn by the opengl stuff.)

Exceptionally good work!

Curious, though that the older version doesn't work. It used to...

-- v --

v at iki.fi