Text area contents not shown in application

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 15 19:21:46 CST 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:33:39 +0100, Martin Schweikert
<martin.schweikert at roche.com> wrote:

>g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>
>> If your app can be downloaded from the net, post the Url
>> and I'll try to take a look.
>
>Sure: http://streams.omroep.nl/eo/olb/windows/german/812ger32.exe
>
>You will not be forced to dig deep into the application.

I have seen it, and just done a quick search.
The app use Richedit to display simple text.
Unfortunately, Richedit is not well supported by
Wine currently. If you have a regular Windows
install, try to grab riched32.dll from it and to enable
its loading as native. I'll try to fix the bug but it will
not happen today...

Gerard