Text area contents not shown in application

g.patel at wanadoo.fr g.patel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 16 01:53:29 CST 2001

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:36:26 +0100, Martin Schweikert
<martin.schweikert at roche.com> wrote:

>g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>
>> Wine currently. If you have a regular Windows
>> install, try to grab riched32.dll from it and to enable
>> its loading as native.
>
>With "Windows" you mean "Windows 95" I hope - when I take the NT4
>version I get a "RichEdit line insertion error" followed by an access
>violation.

I don't think there is such thing; IIRC riched32.dll is not operating
system specific. For sure the version I tested runs on my NT4.
And it displays correctly the initial text; maybe some other native
Dll is getting in the way. This is the only Ms dll I used for this
test.

Gerard