More Starcraft IPX issues

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 02:50:16 CST 2001

>Running network games (which requires IPX) work perfectly, but only on
>LAN, i.e., on a setup w/ eth0 and lo, a network game will only work if
>
>ipx_interface add -p eth0 802.3 0x12345678

Hm... ok, windows defaults to the network 0... yes, it's stupid, it's broken,
but that's windows.  Second, I've found that running starcraft under WINE as
root allows you to run IPX games... this is just a workaround, but it may work
until the problem can be resolved for users.

Daniel "Krach" Foesch