VXDs under linux?

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 17:05:52 CST 2001

>Daniel Foesch <krach42 at aol.com> wrote:
>> What XFree are you running? My current CVS version runs fine also, except
>> I start an OpenGL session it dies.  This kills me because I have problems
>> my 4.0.1, which were fixed with 4.0.2 (mainly nice fonts... *drool*)  So,
>now I
>> have to go and download 4.0.2 source files instead of the CVS, which makes
>> mad.
>Usinig Redhat 6.x, by any chance?  I keep an up-to-date set ofXFree4 RPMs
> - Pizza

No, I'm using RedHat 7.0  I got XFree 4.0.2 by getting the source through CVS,
but now my most recent CVS doesn't work with OpenGL... of course it also
reports the version as   *scratches head* hm...

Daniel "Krach" Foesch
"I'm all in favor of regulations dictating a standard placement of directions
on frozen foods" -Lyle McCracken