Games (D3D)?

Godsbrother Godsbrother at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:07:14 CST 2001

I Have a question reference opengl support too :)
i have downloaded and installed the rpm version of Codeweavers Wine latest
build then found a article saying that doing this doesnt enable opengl
support ??
and to download source which i have done now before i do anything daft
anyone know wether i have to remove thr rpm package or how i install the
source tar file (I know how to un tar it by the way) because i cant find and
install guide and don't want to bugger anyting up.. cheers

"Daniel Foesch" <krach42 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20010318180703.04893.00000800 at ng-mp1.aol.com...
> >i applied the patch, but d3d games are telling me they cant find directX.
> >is there anything i can do about that?
> >

> Hm... can't really say... I've not had that much experience trying to get
D3D