another diablo II prob

Burkhard Linke Burkhard.Linke at Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Tue Mar 20 08:37:22 CST 2001

shemm at gmx.de wrote:

> now that i got diablo II installed fine (full install) , wine hangs when i
> try to start the game.  i compiled wine with --disable-debug, so i recompiled
> it without that, but it still wouldn't give me any errors.  it just sits
> there doing nothing short period after starting.
> anybody had similar problems before, or has an idea of what it happening?
>
> thx in advance, totti.
>
> --
> Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net

I got a similar problem with Diablo II.
If you disable DXGrab and don't use -desktop it should ran fine.

Is there a way to selective disable DXGrab at command line ?
Playing StarCraft without DXGrab is a pain in the ass and changing
the config every time i change from one game to another is no
"clean" solution .oO ( but one that works for me... )

Burkhard Linke