Half-Life + Wine (and other programs I suppose...) Recommendation!!!

Daniel Foesch krach42 at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 12:26:58 CST 2001

>My recommendation is that you dont use a preinstalled version of windows
>as the basis of a wine installation...

I'm with you... I've not had any problems with HL because I didn't use an
existing installation of windows.... of course, that could also have something
to do with the fact that I don't HAVE an existing installation of windows...
*looks innocent* I actually had Win2k, which I used to play RogueSpear (yes,
that was it's entire purpose) but since the Jim Allchin comments, I've decided
that since M$ is so against Open-Source GPL, that they don't deserve my
bussiness.  Now, I can't wait until Rogue Spear runs under wine... (I can get a
black full screen, but it doesn't get much further)

Daniel "Krach" Foesch