System Shock 2

drovar drovar at alltel.net
Mon Mar 26 14:33:07 CST 2001

> the menu works for me ;) transgaming is working on the direct3d for
> older directx's right now, and system shock 2 seems very popular on
> their moch voting part of their page.  i'm sure it'll be working soon,
> you can try out the cvs of winex from transgaming.com (hit the
> sourceforge cvs page, the patch for wine is getting old i guess)

How do you go about getting this from CVS exactly? I don't know a lot about
CVS so I'm guessing I don't understand the command syntax.

The instructions for Anonymous CVS access on their Sourceforge page are

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.winex.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/winex login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.winex.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/winex co
modulename

What do I put in place of modulename to retrieve a buildable set of files?

Thanks