Problem with Free Visual Pinball

peter katzmann peter.katzmann at gmx.de
Mon Mar 26 15:37:52 CST 2001

lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, peter.katzmann wrote:
> > RichEdit32A Module is missing.
> >

> Wine's builtin riched32.dll (libriched32.so) is somewhat sparsely
> implemented, and apps that want richedit for some reason usually insist
> on a native windows beast.  I found one that satisfies my app by sending
> www4mail after:
>
> http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=lycosnet\
>     &query=riched32.dll&filetype=All+files

Thanks for your search hint. But it wasn't a needed riche32.dll but ther
is also an riched20.dll which was the right one. but now i'm running in
the next obstacle and this seems a little bit more serious
fixme:advapi:CryptAcquireContextA (0x405f5cc0, (null), (null), 1,
f0000008): stub!
So i will try to find a advapi32.dll for win98 or win95 because with the
one from nt there is no go.

peter