Printing "printer" fonts with Corel-WINE

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Tue Mar 27 18:55:56 CST 2001

Does anyone know if it is possible to use the "printer" with WordPerfect
9-Linux and WINE?

I think that I have set up the configuration files correctly, but I
don't see the fonts in the application (I don't know if they would print
since I cannot select them).

Note: my "printer" is GhostScript but WINEPS shouldn't know the
difference, and I am using the "genericna.ppd" file that comes with
"libaps".

The "builtin" fonts work fine with WP8-Linux, so I figure that I have
GhostScript set up properly.

JRT