Office 2000

Jody Thigpen jthigpen at jtnewmedia.com
Wed Mar 28 04:01:14 CST 2001

Actually I have a question.  How did you get Office to run on wine?  Did you
install it through linux, or did you copy the .exe and .dll files from an
existing windows install, or do you have a partition with windows installed
where you're running them from?

thanks, I've been trying to get this to work to no avail with the latest
codeweavers wine and LM7.2

Jody
jthigpen at jtnewmedia.com

news:01032710330900.07401 at linwin.nccc.com.ph...